Here at EDGE, we see Life coaching as a gradual process, whereby we help you to dig beneath the surface of your thoughts and beliefs and help you understand internal obstacles to your success and wellbeing.
In the same way that Coaching is about "focusing on future possibilities, not past mistakes", Life coaching is simply about assessing a situation and moving forward from that point. We all live accelerated lives and often try to pack in more than we can. Hidden mental blocks can often leave us feeling overwhelmed, stressed and disillusioned with life. We often find ourselves chasing goals and dreams that we never originally had. Usually, they are someone else's. Similarly, we may become too comfortable with our lives and get stuck in a rut and lose the motivation to push ourselves.
Our initial conversation will determine the journey we co-create together, however here are a few benefits of Life Coaching:
1. The process helps enhance clarity of thought through listening and questioning.
2. You are more able to examine your life dispassionately and to the fullest extent.
3. We will be able to help you identify what you really want in your lives.
4. You will be better able to understand mental blocks and insecurities that may be preventing you from moving forward.
5. Our sessions can help you enjoy fulfilling relationships with loved ones.
6. Our Life coaching sessions help promote better work-life balance.
7. As a Life Coach, we can help raise the levels of accountability and commitment in you.
There are far more benefits from having coaching sessions to support your well-being, but they will shine through on an individual level, based on your specific needs.
If you ENGAGE in this coaching you will DEVELOP tools to help you GROW your understanding of how you can best deal with challenges, to enable you to EVOLVE into a better you. This will give you the EDGE need to move your life in the direction you want it to go.
Remember it is all about YOU
If you would like to find out more about life coaching, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our tab below.