As a student, you are faced with a minefield of emotions and feelings during your years of study.
The reason for these could be one of several things:
They are expected, or hoping to, achieve top results at school
· They have several distractions in the current climate
· They may be falling behind and or feeling overwhelmed
· They wish to improve their focus working from home
· They want to get back to a stable orderly day that resembles a school day for consistency
· They would like to build the "soft skills" needed to be successful, independent learners now and in future life
I am sure there are many more that you can think of!
To see our current student coaching offer click on the file below
Having someone to talk through and listen to your thoughts and feelings, is my way of guiding you to a successful outcome. Using guided conversation on how you can best approach these areas with your skill sets, will mean that you have addressed these challenges and come up with the solutions yourself.